Thursday, July 29, 2004

Avoidance of Work

So I suffer from this very debilitating medical problem....Its name is not really well know or easy to pronounce, so I had to come up with something that everyone would understand...
 
I call it "Work-Related Narcolepsy"
 
You know...your sitting at your job...mindlessly drooling away at your tasks...and then it hits you...especially after lunch....the wave of sluggishness. The eyes dim and you drift off into a slightly paranoid feeling of sleep. Next thing you know...you scare yourself out of it...look up and you have a computer screen full of "E"'s because your hand was on the key when you zoned out.
 
Question... Why is it your job remembers all the good things you did for them for about 5 minutes...and all the bad things stick around until your next review period?

Things you will never hear a guy say:
 
- "Not tonight honey....I'm feeling too fat to get a blowjob"
- "Pardon Me, could you give me some directions"
- "HEY, COOL!...it came with instructions...let's use them!"
- "Screw Football...I wanna go to Bed, Bath and Beyond"
- "Excuse me, on which ailse can I find the tampons?"
- "Sure honey...your Mom can stay as long as she wants"
- "I'd like a white wine spritzer please"
- "Are you kidding...I would LOVE to have my back waxed!"
 
Vote for "None of the Above"
Joe


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code