Sunday, July 25, 2004

It's HOT!!!!.....(How Hot is it???)

Ok.....there's hot and then there is today....whew

I sit here at 3:40 AM still sweating and wondering if Satan could kick on the AC for awhile.

I've lived in Florida and Mississippi...so I understand the term of hot and wet....but this is ri-god-damn-diculous.

Ok enough about the heat...what happened today.

Not Much...I avoided direct sunlite like Dracula and decided to chill (not literaly) at my house.

Ended up playing Poker with some friends and doubled up my cash for the night. A few Goldschlagers later and here I am. Trying to focus and listening to Jamiroquai.

Return of the Space Cowboy....if you listen closely...the song is about weed.

Some things I learned today:

1. Always check your cards before you go "All In"

2. Jack in the Box always sounds better before you actually eat it (I wanted Denny's)

3. 3 winning numbers on a MegaMillions ticket = 7.00 bucks - I didnt know that.

Anyway...this is just what I like to call Filler

I'll have something more intelligent to say when I sober up tomarrow.ohhhh...Beastie Boys.....pardon me while I SHAKE MY RUMP!!!!!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code