Thursday, July 22, 2004

So this is how it all starts.....

Where should I begin???
 
Political views....nah
Self-Examination......only in the bedroom
Public Perception......Who cares what they think
Expectations......They only set you up for failure
 
How about I just vent about things that really GRIND MY ASS!!!!
 
Like....these fucking people who sit by me on the bus every morning....There could be 50 other seats open but for some reason their ass seems to prefer the guilded plastic cusion that I am trying not to touch with my own exposed skin. Now, I know some of you dont know me and have never been on the luxurious coaches provided by the City of Seattle, but for a your average football player size guy...it gets a little cramped when Bertha decides to rest her cankles next to you. And by the way...would it kill you to shower more than once a decade...I don't know if I am just sensitive to BO or if I prefer the smell of strippers...but I would like my journey to Who's Who in Mental Illness land (A.K.A My Job) to be somewhat odor free. Thank you for your support.I feel better.
 
I guess the Thorazine is finally kicking in.
 
So feel free to send me anything you would like for me to lay my self delusional perceptions on...It could be fun and I would love to meet you.
 
Peace in the Middle East
 
Joe


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code