Friday, August 27, 2004

Dirty Pop

So I came to a realization recently....I'm about 10 years too old and 50 pounds to fat from being in a boy band...(ok the funny part is that I just recently came to this conclusion)

Oh well....doesnt mean I can belt out Backstreet Boys in Kareoke from time to time...

Besides....when was the last time you saw a guy in a boy band with a receding hair line...it would never work...

So its Friday again...you know what that means...

Thats right....I am just a few short hours away from doing my Dean Martin impression, now all I need is a Scotch, a tux and a flight to Vegas...see you at the Craps table.

Things I learned this week:

20 minutes of extra sleep is worth exactly 12 bucks
(This is how much parking in downtown Seattle costs when you miss your bus)

Weening yourself off Coca Cola is exactly the same as Heroin
(Because I believe everything I see on TV****see President Bush, Topic: Weapons of Mass Destruction***)

Crest Citrus flavored toothpaste is wrong in every way imaginable. Why dont they come out with something useful..like Goldschlager Flavored.

Sweet and Sour is a bullshit term...the two cannot exist in the same food item. It should just be called "Strange Bland Sauce Chicken"
(I have tested this theory extensively at several locations over many years with the same results, hence the above mentioned "50 pounds")

Democrat or Republican???....no thanks...I'll have the Chicken
Daddy Mack

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code