Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I may be Schizophrenic....but at least I'm not alone...

How self-delusional must I be to believe that anyone that reads this is actually interested in what happened to me this weekend....a show of hands???

Didn't think so...hell I don't even know if anyone is reading this.

Which gives me a false sense of security that I can say what the hell ever I want to and only offend myself...he he he...don't you just love the irony.

The nicest thing about this forum is that you don't really need to say anything profound..if that's your angle.

So heres something not very profound:

I decided this weekend to change something.Hahaha...(I know what your saying..."What?" "You Asshole...what are you changing.")

I'm not tellin...those of you know know me personally, it will be a little game. And if you are perceptive and inquisitive...you might find out what it is....maybe.

Those of you who don't know me....well....Speak up....make a new friend...you never know what could happen...maybe I will change something in your life too.

************Please do not take the above comment as being overly literal...I would like to make new accquaintences...not begin to schedule therepy sessions...I have a job...those people are quite enough.*****************

Never rub another Man's Rhubarb

Joe



Comments:
you have a hot tub?
 
?? Possibly....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code