Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Thank God some people don't Pro-Create...

I dont know how many times a day I think that...especially after getting off the phone with some of the GENIUSES that seem to populate my work enviorment.

I know its been awhile since I posted...

But I was playing Poker.

NO...Not for 5 fricken days straight...just all weekend. Did pretty good too....

Parents are in town tonight, so we get to play...Let's Reminisce About Our Kid's Fuck-ups...Thats always a blast. My brother and I will need to come up with a signal for "Let's go down to the liquer cabinent for a shot". I just hope he doesn't misinterpret my signal and try to steal third....

I received my DVD club order this weekend. I must suggest that if you haven't watched Weird Science in awhile...do so. Anthony Michael Hall is brilliant...4 stars

This was my order:

Weird Science - Classicly inspired comedy....and Kelly LeBrock in some hot panties....mmmmm

Goodfellas - Pesci - Deniro - Scorcese----nuff said

Interview w/ the Vamipire - Anne Rice is a great novelist..although they didnt follow the book completely, its a terrifically filmed movie.

Dazed and Confused - If you can't find something hillarious in this movie, then you have "Anger Issues". Count how many times "Mitch" touches his nose outside of the pool hall when talking to his school friend.

A Knights Tale - Just one of those movies I seem to watch over and over again when its on...sick..I know...could be Shannon Sosseman...grrrrawwwww raaawww.

My political statement for the day: Fuck - em...I dont trust either of them to sit the right way on a toilet

L8ter on Biznatches!

Daddy Mack

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code