Thursday, September 09, 2004

BaDunkaDunk

"Whew...I havent drank that much White Lightning since Uncle Jesse shot Cooter in ass with my Bow and Arrow...I still cant believe Daisy caught me watching her shower....I know she's my cousin but DAMN!"

*D-Mack shakes himself out of his lunch time sleep coma*

Ohhhh shit..guess I'm on the Mic huh??

Whats up my Peoples...just checking in from the land of Assholes and Idiots. I have a question...do you think it was wrong of me to use the excuse of a Doctors Appointment so I could use sick leave for my real IRS meeting? Well...it was kinda like an anal exam..so I think it qualifies.

I am feeling my steam building...weekend is getting closer and there are new clubs opening up in Downtown Seattle. Definately will need to check them out soon.

So nothing cools off a hot time with a girl then when your heater on the Hot Tub give out....Dont worry...its in the process of repair. So Ladies, feel free to schedule your next session at the D-Mack Spa today! (wow...could I BE any cheezier???)


I wanted to Pimp my friends band, They are on the Verge of great things so if you ever have the time...check out the site. They are based in Orlando, so if your ever in O-Town...make sure you catch the show.... http://www.zoabackstage.com/

So some may ask what "BaDunkaDunk" is...hahaha...well its a word for the Girls with booty! (and the Cars that Go BOOM! [....see L'Trimm circa 1988])

And when I mean Booty...I'm not just talkin about THE Booty...but the style and attitude too....I'm on the search for some BaDunkaDunk this weekend....thats Fo Shure!

By The Way....I just wanted to fit the word "Cooter" in my blog today....I think its a funny ass name...I might curse my first born with it...boy or girl..doesnt matter. I'm evil like that.

Well...I'm getting the "wrap this up" signal from the director...

Sorry y'all that its short...but I'm a busy guy...got things to do...people to see...bitches to serve...yeah thats right...You GOT served......so now I guess its ......"ON"??? I don't know...I always forget.....

A Kerry in the Hand and Two Bush's still isnt worth my vote...

D-Mack

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code