Thursday, September 16, 2004

BOOMshalockalockaBOOM!

EVERYBODY....ROCK YOUR BODY...
EVERYBODY...ROCK YOUR BODY RIGHT....
DADDY MACK'S BACK...ALRIGHT!

Now I know what your going to say....."two blog postings this week...Joe's gonna get fired"

Well if they ever find out why the bathroom smells like a Jamaican Reagae club around lunch time..Im Fucked!

So where are we so far...Thursday huh...Weekend update...Well...unless you women get off your butts and send me an invitation or something, looks like I might need to take it a little low this weekend...Leaving for Lake Tahoe next weekend so l think I should conserve the gambling funds till then...of course...that doesnt mean a HOUSE PARTY isnt in order...drop me a line if your interested..

Funny shit I have said lately:

*And God looked down on the Ganja and proclaimed it was good...and on the 7th day..he smoked himself stupid....so yea...he did not have the energy to go outside, instead, he created Nachos....* Book of Daddy Mack 6:9

"Or is that herpes….GOD I hope not….jeeeeze I always get that confused"

"The ususal….fighting crime….ridding the world of Disease and Yanni records."

"Mannnnnnn….fuck the Care Bears!"

"Hold the lettuce and tomatos…Im on a diet…"

(follow up from last one) "Can I get a McJaegermeister?"

"Well if I knew you were going to do that I would have gone back in time and made your Dad wear a CONDOM!"

"What??? You’re sponsoring a kid overseas??? Why don’t you just move him to where the food is!"

"Stinks like Sex in here"…(yeah I know that’s from Super Troopers…but its multi purpose)

"Ohhh..umm thats Powedered Sugar...I was just eating a Donut"

Feel free to use my material..just give me credit

Smack it up...Flip it...Rub it Down...OHHH NOOOOO!!!

D'Mack

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code