Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hippie Girl II: Revenge of the Patchouli

Oh my FUCKING god......

Please somebody answer a question for me....WHAT IS THIS FASCINATION PATCHOULI!!! I will explain my circumstances. Yesterday...while waiting patiently for the cattle car "bus" home from my ever increasing psychodrama know as my job..I become olfactory assulted by hippie dread girl walking by. Problem being...she just didnt just walk by...she stopped...about 2 feet from me..engulfing me in her web of stank! The patchouli reek off of her actually fogged up the windows of the coffee house where my bus stop is located. And to top it off...it was raining...so it became wet patchouli stank...After about 10 seconds of feeling like I was being punched in the face...I had to move upwind of her...

Now you ask....how can this get any better....She actually got on my bus....aaaaaaaaaannnnddddd......................Sat in the seat in front of me. Now this actually made me to say out loud...."OHHHHH YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME"....I mean...you needed a whip and a chair to get near this beeyatch...I think they must have been testing some new weapon for usage in Iraq on her....So I sat there with my face buried in my shirt for the entire ride. Next time...Im just gonna light her on fire and cleanse away the evil spirits of STANK!

Ok...so my weekend starts a day early..I get to fly off to Lake Tahoe tomarrow for a bacholer party..Now I say Lake Tahoe...because if anyone knows me...they know my home away from home is Las Vegas and there is no seconds...so you might as well stamp a tatoo on my ass that says "Official Member of the Rat Pack" (Dino, Frankie, Sammy...You are missed)...so I say Lake Tahoe cuz it sounds way cooler than I am off to Reno for the weekend. Well if you need me...I'll be at the Craps tables...

Update on Club Element...
Well it sounds like Seattles newest club got off to mixed reviews last weekend. Due to the need to open and make money, the club was only about 75% completed. But the final plans sound like its should be the hot spot for the next year to come. And it also looks like they are going to have some top notch headlining DJ's coming in behind the decks....I am sure I will be trippin the night at the Element on many occasions in the near future. I would give it about a month to straighten itself out...then it should be hittin! If you wanna Rendevouz with the D'Mack...check me there on Oct 1st for Kimball Collins set...oh...and your in charge of the party favors....

Riiiiiiiiicccccoooooo.......Suave`

D'Mack

Comments:
that was just too funny mate.
Great blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code