Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Funner than a Slap on the Ass!

You down wit J-O-E!!!!! Yeah you know me!!! You down wit J-O-E!!!!


Soooooooooooooooooo D'Mack....where ya been!!!


I have been harped on by my *eh hem* "fans" out there for slacking on my Blogs as of late....but I have no excuse...so tie me up and give me the spankins like I like BABY!!!!


Its been a depressing few weeks...me...without my hot tub...*sobs* ....I feel so lost in this world without it...nothing makes sense! But good news ladies....the new heater will be installed tomarrow and champagne will flow by the weekend...I can feel it!
I attended the wedding of a good friend of mine last weekend...and do you know how you always have those "memories" of events...well I certainly set one for my posse that night fo sho! My roommate...the ever so funny douchebag he is....(douchebag...term of endearment)....say at the table during the reception..."Hey Joe, Smack T***a (name has been withheld to protect the innocent) on the ass!" Well....I am a team player....and the two flasks of rum I had already consumed helped my decision making process tremendously...so...just a glance...I reached around and smacked said forth "ass" . Little did I know at the moment....that the person standing behind me wasnt T***a...but another woman whom I had never met in my life. Now....have you ever had one of those moments that seemed to last like an eternity...yeah...that was my moment of realization of what happened caused by the look of shock on the woman's face...I quickly snapped back into reality when I saw her husband making a B-line over to my general direction. After several apolgies and profuse belittling of myself...the whole scene smoothed over...yet for some reason..the laughing and snorting of air around my table didnt subside for quite some time. I did notice her winking at me later that night.....guess Daddy's got it after all...no one can resist the Daddy!

Lates Y'all
D'Mack



Comments:
Spoken like a true banking industry, oops- you're street, right? Spoken like a true, hardcore ghetto highrollin mutha fucka!

I got questions tho dawg. Where's the Cristal? Why you taking the bus, yo? Where's the Escalade and the 22s? You clearly got all da hunnys running to your side, G, what with your hot tub and hard drinkin lifestyle, no way you're paying more than $5 a pop for them bitches! You got that shit made! You're the Mack Daddy! (it says so, right there in your blog)

-ice cold iced gold-
 
That was boring, Ice Cold Iced Gold. Is that all you got?
 
It's all I need my nizzle, straight outta BK yo! I got my shit tagged all over the yards, hear? ICIG bitches! Whatchoo got on my drink homey? Nuttin? Thas cause you're stone cold... broke! Ha! Yeaaaaaaah, holla to my crew on the E to the a-s-t side! BK Damage Crew! Hooooooooooooooo!

-ice cold iced gold-
 
fake ass niggaz, allyalls prolly white as a ghost. just a bunch a bitchass punks. ghetto. ain't no fuckin ghetto in seattle, drive your white asses down here bitch, fuckin LBC tear your fake asses up. what da fuck is BK? that sposed ta be brooklyn? please. ice cold bitch is more like it, sound like some fuckin cracker from iowa.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code