Friday, October 22, 2004

A Moment of Thought

Deny me
Deny my laughter
Deny my peace
Suffer the consequences..and remember to punch the clock when you leave
Because everytime you think your ahead, you lose
Simple as that...
No silverspoon in my mouth here
But I'll take the ride if you pick me up
Forget the hesitation about what is...what might be...what could have been
So ask yourself this...When what the last time you looked in the mirror and smiled?

Ha! I bet you didnt know Daddy had a intellectual side too! Nah he's all about the bitches and the ho's....well...I have read a book or two in my time..and slowly have been writing one to. It should be published when I'm about ohhhh I dunno...90. Sorry for gettin all artsy on ya...but I have a diverse audience and have to throw one up every now and then to keep y'all off gaurd.

I feel another bloggin comin up this weekend..be on the lookout.

C-ya
D'Mack

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code