Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Gett Off!!!!.....23 Positions in a One Nite Stand

I must say that I have to give much respect to "The Artist" currently known as Prince...If it wasnt for him..my Kareoke fodder would not be where it is today...If there is one thing you have to do when you are on stage..its play to the crowd.

So Whas sappinin Hot Stuff????

It has been a while since I have chimed in with my witty reporte`

I have been suffocated by the corporate monkey as of late and havent been able to fully direct my work hours into blogging...what bastards!

Besides...you havent missed little ole me...have ya???

So I have finally set my Christmas plans...I get to take off to Fairbanks, Alaska for a week. A place where the term "Freezing my Nuts" off has a literal meaning. But I must say there is nothing like rocketing at 106 MPH across a frozen lake on a snow moblie...whew! whata rush...maybe I'll luck out and find a sexy eskimo in a fur bikini....we can go back and melt her igloo....

I guess I am jumping ahead...tomarrow is Thanksgiving....Food, Football, Friends...and of course...drunken kareoke....

Drunken Kareoke...sound kinda like a form of Kung Fu!

(In my best broken asian voice)"Your Corporate Monkey style is no match for my Drunken Kareoke!"

Things I have found funny:







You Sexy MuthaFucka!

D'Mack

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code