Thursday, December 02, 2004

Just when you thought it was safe to open your door.....

Every now and then you would think that I would mellow out and have a nice relaxing night at home without any issue.....yes, thats what I thought my Wednesday night was going to be. BUT OH HELL NO!

So I settle down with my bowl of homemade creamy chicken noodle soup...I've got my Washington Huskies B-ball game on TIVO to watch then the best team in Basketball..the Seattle SuperSonics are on at 7. Ahhh..I am in bliss...just as I settle in...I get "the knock"....crap...its not one of my boys..they would have just walked in...its not a booty call (not at 6:30)...its too late for Jehova...so who could it be.....

AWWWW FUCK!!!!!...its a reject from the Democrat Micky Mouse Club Shock Troopers...

D'Mack : "Dammit....what do you want!!!!"

Hippy Girl: "Well sir, there is a issue with Medicare in this country..."

D'Mack: "No Shit"

Hippy Girl: "And we are looking for signatures and donations to help get legislation..."

D'Mack: "Wait....DONATIONS?"

Hippy Girl: "Yes sir...we need to raise money..."

D'Mack: "So this isnt a petition..."

Hippy Girl: "Yes it is, but we need...."

D'Mack: "Well..I dont have any extra to spare...it Christmas Dammit"

Hippy Girl: "Sir, you can write us a check and date it for January...."

D'Mack: "Yeah, I know..I do it with my Rent all the time...Sorry..no. If I am someone who is very concerned about Medicare, I will hunt down the info myself...ok Buh Bye..."

SLAM!

(reopen)

D'Mack: "And thank you for not wearing any Patchoulli this time....Next time take out your nose ring and cut off the Dreads and I might take you seriously..."

SLAM!

Now where are my Huskies...FUCK...they lost!

Well at least I've got my Sonics!

Wooooo HA!
D'Mack

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code