Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Westside Joe/version 2.0

Well I have made it back....

Please, please..keep the cheering down and refrain from throwing "D" cell batteries.

After a long sabaticle in the deepest, darkest jungles of West Seattle, Washington, I have come back to the world of blogging with a new twist. Well not so much a new twist, but I wanted to spice things up a bit without having to use a Habenero and a case of Tums. So here is Westside Joe v2.0, The Photoblog.

So I have heard some funny shizit lately and I thought I would share.....

''Israel will pull out of Gaza, but not before contracting Gazarrhea.'' - CONAN O'BRIEN, MAKING HIS PREDICTIONS FOR ''THE YEAR 2000,'' ON LATE NIGHT

''She doesn't want to hold hands; she wants to hold something else, and I am sure as hell gonna take her back to my bedroom and see what else she wants to hold.'' - WES, DESCRIBING THE BUILD-UP TO HIS ONE-NIGHT STAND, ON THE REAL WORLD

''I'm going to make you an offer that you're going to refuse.'' - RICHARD, TRYING TO ASK OUT LAUREN, ON BEAUTY AND THE GEEK

See picture below and enter hilarious thought here….

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my fave....

''I can't swear to that, but I promise I will always apologize after. - ''ARI (JEREMY PIVEN) TO ASSISTANT LLOYD (REX LEE), AFTER LLOYD ASKS HIM TO NEVER AGAIN MOCK HIS ETHNICITY OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION, ON ENTOURAGE

Just testing the waters...here are a few things I snapped lately while avoiding work....




Ewwww….that’s all there is to say about this one. They taste like….well….I don’t really know....but if Satan made potato chips....this is what the flavor would be.








I think this is why I am brain damaged….If I sit in the right spot, I can forsee the future...If I sit in the wrong spot, I shit myself.










Say it with me folks really slow and try not to sound perverted....."Snickerdoodle"











Whoops, sorry, daydreaming again of Charisma Carpenter delivering me a Margarita....screw the Margarita, just someone deliver me Charisma Carpenter!




And last but not least....for a return engagement....and just because I want to....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stryper!

And I'm out.....

Dirty~Kash
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code