Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Second Verse...Same as the First..

Like Biggie used to say... "uhhhhh....and another one"

So needless to say, my everloving flock, you know my feelings regarding riding the bus to and from work...I'd rather be nipple clamped to a ill-mannered Porcupine.

I will elaborate.....

I settle into my normal seat on the bus. I get on an early stop, so normally there are quite a few spaces open. As the bus progresses down 1st Ave, several patrons enter the bus as would be expected. Now it begins to get croweded. Space is filling up and dammit if at the last stop, I gotta get a guy that wants to sit with me..(Oh no...it couldn't be some hot little number who got her tube top and mini skirt mixed up that day!) So as I am now sharing my personal bubble space with a random stranger I realize that soap is something not everyone owns. Not to mention it seems he wants to share his book with me since his arm is now sprawled out into my chest. But when did his ass forget where the cushion ended and my lap started...He was so close, I asked him what he wanted for Christmas (Then I told him to quit masturbating, cuz I can see it and that puts him on the naughty list.)

Sigh...I did survive, for your sake.

From the Rooftop...



The new Washington Mutual Center...I'd like the office with the walls please, this new air conditioning policy sucks!




Guess I should have looked before I started to go..(Brought to you by R. Kelly and Depends Adult Diapers)




"....HEY HEY HEY...DO I KNOW YOU!?@?#$?! NO! THEN KEEP YOUR BOW OUTTA MY STERN!)


For all those Napoleon D fans out there...check this...



(Click On Napoleon)

"Yer Mom Goes to College..."

Dirty~Kash
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code