Monday, November 14, 2005

Go DK..Its yo Birthday..we gonna partay like its yo Birthday...

Your Birthdate: July 10

Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.
You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.
Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans.
You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect

Your weakness: Caring too much what others think

Your power color: Orange-red

Your power symbol: Letter X

Your power month: October

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?



So some friends as of late have been filling me in on some personality traits that I seem to have and share with the world. While reading another blog out here on the InterAvoidWorknet I came across this little annoying survey which I bought into like the lemming that I am (and for my next trick..watch me jump off the cliff my friend just did). So now I gotta break this thing down...

"Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations. "

Watch out Tony Soprano...there's a new Boss in town...so from now on everyone..what I say..GOES...or you'll find your Stugots in a vice clamp....Fughedabboudit......

"You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you. "

Not unless your talking about the withdrawls I am having from my Goldschalger binge over this last 3-day weekend.

"Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans. "

Yes...Mundane tasks like...work..paying bills..listening to any music by Air Supply. As for making great plans..I do have one..Win the lottery tomarrow so you can stop doing mundane tasks. (310 Million BABY!)

"You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot. "

Now anyone that has seen me Karaoke will never say that I am original....but dammit I do throw down on the mic...I just wish they woud "get" me when I bust out "Everybody" by the Backstreet Boys...its all about the music baby....(..AM I SEXUALLLLL....YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!)

Ok...everything else is just puddin in the cake....except that whole Orange-Red thing...and especially not after Labor Day...I wouldn't be caught dead in orange-red. Ok...I just rhymed without trying. I am also sad to see that we are now out of the month of October..which means I no longer have any power. Or is that just because I forgot to pay the bill...f'in mundane tasks...they get me everytime!

Identities have been hidden to protect the guilty.
(but we can still laugh....)




(Send me a humourous caption..I will post them on the next blog)





Click either picture above...hilarity shall ensue...

Booyashaka!

Dirty~Kash X
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code