Friday, June 30, 2006

Jackasses.....

For those that don't catch Mad TV, your missing out on some funny shiznit...Its actually better that SNL these days and at least they throw in a shot to the jewels every now and then to make me laugh. Check out one of my favorite ones below.


Now...on to business....

Dateline....Multan, Pakistan....

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus. (insert open mouthed emoticon here)
Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the "object".
"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.
"We had to take it out intact," (Is there another option?) said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."
(Um...no shit...literally)
Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort.
He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.
"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.
"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."
The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

"Hey Mo....your lucky it wasn't a ferret like last time"

I think the Pakistan Penial System need to come up with some more "creative time" things to do for these guys...maybe arts and crafts...instead of sitting around and entertaining themselves by finding interesting places to lodge a Sylvainia 60watt Soft White...now thats boredom. Or maybe this guy is just a smartass with ideas....and they wanted to do some sort of "Living Art" interpretation for his punishment. Either way...this just teaches me to not smuggle Goldschalger into Islamabad. My advice to Mo...next time someone says..."Hey...ever smelled ether before" maybe you should pass.

Late's

DK


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code