Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ohhh La Ohhhh La Aheeeeyyy...Rollin Rollin Rollin with DK

I'm ready for a good party....I haven't been to a good house party in a long while. Now what justifies a good house party??? Well...lets try a house and more than 10 people...and not some "fu-fu - sit around and try out my new fondue set" party....I mean an ol' fashion throw down! The kind of party where you wake up in the morning wondering why your pants are spinning on the ceiling fan...and who shaved "Bill WUZ Here" on your dog's ass.....you don't even have a friend named Bill! Now some of you out there are lucky enough to have known me since back in the Club Jose era on Alki...and I'm not talkin about the booty Club Jose's when it wore out its welcome..no no...I mean the first few kick ass ones. Sigh...good times....good times. You could always count on a good dance party to break out around midnight. And I miss the party lights on the ceiling.

So heres your homework for the week...plan a house party for this summer...and invite me. Pre-requisites include, but are not limited to: Alcohol, Loud Music (preferrably danceable), and more women than men. I would like all of you to coordinate with each other to make sure that the parties do not overlap on the same night. Especially the weekend of July 8th...which we will be celebrating this Kid's birthday.

So as inspiration and motivation for your party planning....I offer you this....please enjoy.




Your Own......Personal....HeyZeus

DirtyKash

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code