Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rewind

Call me nostalgic...
Call me retarded....
Call me old....(but if you do...Im kicking your ass)

I had such a good time watching that UKrew video a few blogs ago that I went back into the archives and dug up one from way back. You may know him as the idiot behind that song "Rock Me Amadeus" but Falco had a genius song and video back around 1984. I am sure you will enjoy it purly on its production values...not to mention the talent.



He he he....

Doesnt it just make you giggle with delight....almost like sitting on the sprinkler head when you were a kid....(errrrr......I might have said too much there). Well these hacks from America called "After the Fire" decided a year later that they would cover this song too...which I am sure is the version everyone out there knows...(If you want to see/hear the hacks in action, see below)




You be the judge....All in all...just bask in the 80's glow....

T minus 21 days and counting untill my next sojourn to Las Vegas...5 days of sun and fun...not to mention trying to win enough cash to allow me to fund my own personal war against Lindsey Lohan. She looks like what would happen if the Gingerbread Man and a hooker ever had a child.

Don't Turn Around....Wha Uhhh Ohhhh.... (And then the Gingerbread Man had to go and get a towel...)

Lates.....




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code