Tuesday, July 11, 2006

W.T.F.

*Sigh*



Some of you out there can appreciate the absolute idiocracy that The Hoff represents. Others of you are now thinking about blocking all my future emails and praying that you get refunded the time you just wasted in your life watching this video. I am doing both.

Granted...Knight Rider was a staple of my youth...but only because I liked seeing KITT take off over some "sweet jumps". Then came Baywatch...do I need to even explain to the world that the only reason anyone was watching this show was for the two co-stars that Pam and I affectionately call "Poncho and Lefty" (@)(@).

The topper of all of this is the production value of this video....I've made better music videos than this...and I graduated from the Art Institute! I guess it could be worse...Paris Hilton could be in the video with him....then I know were only a few short minutes away from the Apocolypse.

I cannot even fathom the spawn of evil those two would produce. But I think it would look like this....



Have a Cracky Day!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code