Monday, April 23, 2007

6 Months, 18 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes

That was the last time you knuckleheads heard from me on this blog....

Why?

Because I've been trying to find myself....to get to know the Dirty inside the Kash.....to try and understand why is it that I let my mind wander at time's about the world and if there is a chance to ever save it.....if I mean something to someone and if that someone realizes it and wants me to mean something to them too....or if my higher purpose is to lead this community to it's most enlightened state so we may change our surroundings for the better...........

NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just being lazy...........sorry.....

File this picture away as the greatest thing ever made.....Genius...shear Genius.





Normally, I would make fun of people for having too much god-damned time on their hands to create something like this....now...if it was hot air balloon of say their pet Shar-Pei or Rosie O'Donnells ass (which I think is one already) then I would be forging them a perscription for Thorazine, just so they can live their pathetic lives drooling for the next 20 years because it would be more productive. (I know, you already work with a manager who resembles this type of person, life is unfair...thats why they get paid more than you to drool).

I know you were all disappointed to not hear from me during the Britney Spears drug coma period of the last six months, but what more could I add....the comedy that is her life was so well written, I thought she hired the writting staff from "The Office" to plan her daily activities. But now she is going to Lipo herself back into shape....like you do....go record another album....and try and show the world that she has changed....because there is no way Cocaine, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Xanax will ever rule her life again! And I say good!....bitch kept breaking into my stash anyway.

So put me back on your "things to do" list, because I'm back, and the sheep are nervous.

OUT!



Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

hit counter code